Our certification programme covers everything from basic knowledge of the approach to becoming an Adaptive Interaction Trainer. There are only 12 places available.
The 3 day programme provides deep insight into the Adaptive Interaction approach to communicating with individuals with advanced dementia.
You will be armed with the necessary foundations, skills and tools to interact with people with advanced dementia who may appear to be 'unreachable'.
The key benefits of receiving this training include:
- Improving staff communication skills and developing closer relationships with people with advanced dementia
- Improving quality of life for individuals with dementia
- Increasing job satisfaction for caregivers
- Reducing stress during personal care
- Providing your workplace with a unique selling point